il Passaggio is a licenced modern Italian Restaurant at the Fishermen's Wharf in the South Coast NSW sea-side town of Bermagui. You can come and have a quick glass of wine with an antipasti or pizza, or you can sit on the banquette and look at the boats in the harbour while you enjoy a three course dinner.
We have a simple menu that uses as much local produce as we can find. The South Coast of NSW offers up many wonderful ingredients and our simple Italian menu aims to keep the integrity of each one.
TAKE AWAY PIZZA MENU
1. pancetta, tomato, mozzarella, chilli, rocket $20
2. prosciutto, tomato, mozzarella, basil $20
3. anchovy, chilli, capers, parsley, lemon $18
4. caramelised onion, olive, feta, pinenuts $19
5. pancetta, caramelised onion, goats cheese, garlic & chilli $21
6. margherita - tomato, bocconcini, oregano $17
7. mushroom, taleggio, rosemary $20
8. garlic $12
9. potato, rosemary, anchovy $18
10. peppers, goats cheese, olive, anchovy, chilli $20
11. pear, prosciutto, rosemary $20
12. prawn, garlic, chilli, tomato, lemon, parsley $23
Pizzas are available for pickup from 6pm from the restaurant.
Pizzas have a 28cm diameter and generally one will feed one adult.
Our pizzas are also available to patrons in the excellent Horse and Camel Winebar nextdoor.